8 One-Liners by Rita Rudner On Husbands and Marriage

1. Rita Rudner: Each I time I look at a man, I think, “Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?”

2. When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always.

3. We've begun to long for the pitter-patter of little feet - so we bought a dog. Well, it's cheaper, and you get more feet.

4. In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk.

5. Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.

6. I know I want to have children while my parents are still young enough to take care of them.

7. My husband & I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpet or our lives.

8. I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.